IIITB forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IIITB forum

Student run forum for discussions related to IIITB

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madhavi

Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) Empty
PostSubject: Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)   Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 am

I sent a DD from Bangalore post office via speed post on 10th July for iMtech admission application fee.
Still i don't see the status updated online as Paid. Does it matter? Did anyone face such situation? I am worried since today is the last date for the receipt of application fee.
Back to top Go down
turlapatykaushik

PostSubject: Re: Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)   Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Same problem for me also...I made a phone call to them and they said they did not update the fee status paid for those who sent the challan or dd recently...
Back to top Go down
Madhavi

PostSubject: Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)   Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks for the post Very Happy . I was worried thinking there might be some problem with the DD.
Back to top Go down
turlapatykaushik

PostSubject: Re: Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)   Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm

hey.....what is your all india rank (mains)
Mine is 13216...with this rank can i get into iiitb..
how many rounds of counselling will be there as per your knowledge
Back to top Go down
Madhavi

PostSubject: Re: Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)   Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi,

Actually my younger brother has applied for the college. I am working in bangalore.
His AIR is 12352. According to what I have seen in forums, last year they released 3 lists.
Opening rank is 4k and closing rank is 19k.

But this year the situation might not be same. However there are many factors for it.
This year i suppose closing rank will be ~14k but still not sure. Lets hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Waterlemon

Waterlemon

PostSubject: Re: Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)   Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Madhavi wrote:
Hi,

Actually my younger brother has applied for the college. I am working in bangalore.
His AIR is 12352. According to what I have seen in forums, last year they released 3 lists.
Opening rank is 4k and closing rank is 19k.

But this year the situation might not be same. However there are many factors for it.
This year i suppose closing rank will be ~14k but still not sure. Lets hope for the best.

That's right.

There were three lists last year, but they didn't acknowledge that there were going to be so many at the beginning (and they haven't this year either!).
And you're right about last year's approximate closing rank as well, though there are too many factors to take into consideration in order to accurately predict this year's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)   Application status for receipt of fee (via DD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application status for receipt of fee (via DD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIITB forum :: General Stuff :: Admission Information-
Jump to: