IIITB forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IIITB forum

Student run forum for discussions related to IIITB

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Work Integrated program : MTech in International Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore(IIIT-B). How far it is best than BITS's work integrated MTECH Course ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suyambu

Work Integrated program : MTech in International Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore(IIIT-B). How far it is best than BITS's work integrated MTECH Course ? Empty
PostSubject: Work Integrated program : MTech in International Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore(IIIT-B). How far it is best than BITS's work integrated MTECH Course ?   Work Integrated program : MTech in International Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore(IIIT-B). How far it is best than BITS's work integrated MTECH Course ? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi Guys,
My company organizes work integrated Mtech program with iiit-B. This work integrated course are not offered to all public candidates by iiit-b, it’s just a collaboration program between my company and iiit-b for the benefit of employees. Also I would like to do a good masters degree in parallel with my work as I don’t want to quit my job for it. The degree and courses will be similar to normal Mtech in Computer Science in iiit-B as far as I heard. I would like to know little information about the Mtech course in iiit-B. The course fee I heard for this program is quite high. Will it be really worth if I do MTech in iiit-B? Also there are work integrated MS courses offered by Bits pilani. If I like to compare MTech/MS course (Work integrated) offered by Bits and IIIT-B in terms of quality and credits, which one will be more worthful?
Back to top Go down

Work Integrated program : MTech in International Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore(IIIT-B). How far it is best than BITS's work integrated MTECH Course ?
Page 1 of 1